About the job
Account Executive is responsible to meet the assigned quota by selling to new and existing customers in the assigned territory. AE manages the full sales cycle of all deals in his/her region, both direct and indirect deals, including setting up and presenting in local seminars, following up on incoming or self- generated leads, negotiating terms and prices, and closing deals.
About the client:
The company is the global leader in privileged access security, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline. The company delivers the industry’s most complete solution to reduce risk created by privileged credentials and secrets. The company is trusted by the world’s leading organizations, including more than 50 percent of the Fortune 100, to protect against external attackers and malicious insiders.
About your role:
Penetration of specified geographical region to identify and drive Privileged Account Security (PAS) and other information security driven challenges. Driving new PAS business from new and existing commercial targets in the territory. Targeting and penetrating at the CxO level, auditor and practitioner/IT level of these organizations Identification, cultivation and formalization of relationships with key partners and 3rd parties involved in the advising on, and selling of information security solutions to enterprise organizations
Generate leads by scheduling and presenting in local seminars.
* Follow up on incoming leads, schedule and present in remote or onsite meetings.
* Demonstrate the product’s capabilities, present the architecture and answer any technical questions. * * * Work and recruit with local VARs: transfer knowledge and motivate their management and account executives; perform mutual marketing events.
* Follow up continuously on all potential sales processes to advance them towards closing
* Negotiate terms/pricing and close deals
* Perform weekly meetings with Regional Director and Professional Services Manager to assess the status of all existing accounts, and to expedite the rollout and up-sale/cross-sale processes
* Schedule remote or onsite product evaluations performed by the territory Sales Eng.
* 20%-30% Travel
Please apply to this job offer via the BLUE BUTTON on the LogicQ website (https://logicq.net/jobs) - this will start the procedure. We will contact you ASAP for an online interview, where we will share more information about this position and possibilities.
A background check is mandatory and standard part of our on-boarding procedure. LogicQ is a multi-disciplinary freelance consultancy organisation where you can become member today and Associé tomorrow. You can grow within our organisation to a partner level. Hope to hear from you.
Job Requirements:5+ years of experience in Enterprise SW sales.
3+ years of experience in Information Security solutions Sales
Experience in IT Security within vendors or IT services companies
Familiar with Cyber Security, Identity Management, Database Management, SIEM and Compliance or Information Security
Ability to conduct executive level presentations
Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment and work collaboratively with colleagues and staff